The Knowledgeable “Eyes & Ears on the Ground” that You Need
To Manage the Care of Your Elderly Loved Ones
Ensuring that your loved ones get the care they need isn’t easy – especially if you don’t live nearby and/or have a full-time job of your own. Having a compassionate, competent, extremely experienced and very caring nurse provide care management can make a world of difference.
As a Care Management Specialist, Jennifer Baron provides home visits that professionally support your loved one in living as safely and happily as possible in the secure comfort of their own home. You get peace of mind, while your loved one gets a caring advocate and well-coordinated care. Available services include:
- Treatment Plan Coordination – Coordinating the treatment plan among all of the in-home caregiving team (caregivers, family, friends, neighbors and significant others), including medication setup and management.
- Therapeutic Communication – Supporting your loved one emotionally, spiritually and physically through ongoing therapeutic communication.
- Healthcare Liaison – Being that vital link between the primary care provider, specialist physicians, healthcare providers and you.
- Healthcare System Navigation – Working with the members of the professional healthcare team, negotiate with the insurance company and effectively navigate the system on behalf of your loved one.
- Doctor Visits – Accompanying your loved one on doctor’s visits, ensuring that all concerns are addressed and all discussions/instructions are understood.
- Service Referrals – Making referrals and do follow-up with various health and human services organizations/agencies as necessary, to obtain the best possible services for your loved one’s needs.
About Jennifer Baron, RN CMCN BSN
A native California, Jennifer is known as an extremely conscientious, ethical and caring nurse. A great team player, her background also includes conflict resolution and mediation. Jennifer’s 32+ years of healthcare experience include over 27 years of nursing and nursing care management, 15 of which have been focused on geriatric care. Take advantage of her extensive experience working with primary care and specialty physicians, health and human services agencies, medical vendors, pharmacists, health insurance companies and in-home caregivers.
Call for a Free Consultation
Jennifer can be reached seven days a week at [phone]. You are welcome to call and leave your number at any hour, and she will return your call as soon as possible. References and resume available upon request.