Like you, I’m always looking for ways to attract more clients. Often, attracting new clients involves traditional “marketing” activities, such as advertising or networking. But other times you attract clients by the way you run your business – the service you provide, the promises you keep, the professionalism you exhibit.
One of the ways to attract more clients is by using a compelling marketing message. If you need help crafting yours, give me a call. As your marketing writer I’m here for you.
|5 WAYS TO ATTRACT MORE CLIENTS
One of the biggest challenges that businesses face is attracting clients. Once you’ve identified your target audience you’ll need to work hard to get them in your business’ door.
Here are five things you can do to attract more clients:
- Be Unique – Stand out from the crowd. Solve a problem no one else does, or solve it in a way that no one else can. Determine your unique selling proposition – the reason why people should do business with you – and then use it to your advantage!
- Develop a Compelling Marketing Message – When prospects visit your website or view your marketing literature the first few words they see will determine whether they keep reading or move on to something else. The right message will unlock the doors to new business. With an “off-target” message your marketing materials will be working against you instead of for you – a situation no business can afford.
- Get the Word Out – Tell the world about your business and what you have to offer. Create a marketing plan that includes a mix of various marketing activities and then work it consistently throughout the year. Attracting clients takes time and effort, so cast as wide a net as possible.
- Exceed Expectations – Two of the best sources of business are referrals and repeat orders from previous clients. Earn both by exceeding expectations in every aspect of your business. People talk. Give them reasons to say good things about you.
- Stay One Step Ahead – The world is constantly changing, and you need to change with it. Keep up with trends in your industry. Look for new ways you can help your clients. Stay ahead of your competitors. Become the “go to” person or company in your field, and keep clients coming your way.