Have you ever thought that you ought to have a blog, but then quickly shelved the idea because writing just isn’t your one of your strengths? Good news: You don’t have to do your own writing to have a blog. You can hire me to “ghost write” your blog for you—based on your thoughts, ideas and expertise.
Here’s how it works… After you (or you and I) think of a topic, you simply chat with me about it. You don’t even have to organize your thoughts. I’ll ask questions and take notes, and then turn your ramblings into a well-written blog post that you can be proud to call your own.
|HAVE YOU CONSIDERED GUEST BLOGGING?
Guest blogging can be a great way to build credibility and gain exposure to new audiences. After all, guest blogs serve as an implied recommendation from that publication’s editors, and are seen by people who may never otherwise cross your path. Guest blogs usually include an “about the author” box with a brief message and link to your website. Plus, because these posts and their associated links often stay posted for years, they can also provide a long-term boost to your domain’s search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
To get started with guest blogging, here’s what you need to do:
- Build a list of targeted blogs – Look for blogs in your niche or targeting your ideal customers. Use a free online domain authority checker to ensure that the targeted blog has high domain authority (and therefore a strong readership). Find out what their requirements and submission processes are for guest posts.
- Create a list of potential guest blog topics – Make sure each one ties in to the products or services that you want to promote to this audience, and focuses on one of your important SEO keyword terms. Before you suggest one of these topics to a blog, be sure they have not already covered it.
- Create a landing page – Build your own readership by having the link from your guest blogs sends readers to a well-designed page inviting them to subscribe to your blog or newsletter.
- Contact the blog – Follow their submission process to offer a post on one of these guest blog topics. If they say yes, provide an excellent article that meets their requirements.
- Publicize your guest blogs – Announce them on your own blog and social media channels.
Finally, plan to respond to all comments on your guest blog. Have a system in place to ensure you see and respond to each one.